Happy Holidays!
I love to scrapbook and I am in the process of doing a "Thankful" book for my family. I thought I would share this with all of you. I hope that each and everyone of you will sit back and think for a moment during the hustle and bustle of the holiday season to think about all those wonderful things and people we are thankful for making our lives so beautiful.
My Thanks album:
1. I am thankful for my family. Family means we are always cared for and are never alone.
2. I am thankful for Daniel, he is my best friend and my soul mate. Together we share our goals and dreams.
3. I am thankful for my children for their laughter and for their smiles and most of all for their unconditional love. I am so thankful we have them.
4. I am thankful for love, for the love of my partner and for the love of my children.
5. I am thankful for the life that I am leading. For life, that ended up being so very different from any life that I thought I was going to lead. For a life that is so much greater than I could have ever imagined.
6. I am thankful for my friends, those I see everyday and for the friends I rarely see but love so deeply.
snowman chocolate spoons
4 years ago
